QUESTION PAPER DOWNLOAD

FRIENDSHIP SMS


"Tears of EYES are Valuable"
"Speech of LIPS are Powerful"
"Heart With LOVE is Beautiful"

"Life with FRIENDS is Most Wonderful".. !!

Good Morning

-----------------------------------------------------------

When you feel that
Someone is taking your Place in Your Bestfriend's Heart...
Never Say I'll never let Go Close to My Bestfriend,
Rather Say Go as Close as You can,
I Will Still be the Closest.. !

May You Reach More Milestone,
'n
Discover more friends in Upcoming New Year.. !

-----------------------------------------------------
Close Your Eyes ....,Relax Your Body....
'n Stop Breathing As Long As You Can...
Now Breath...
I Miss You As Much As You Missed The Air..!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sometimes the World Gives So Many Reason To Hate It..
But Whenever it Happens
I Just Stop 'n Think Of You 'n Say
How Can I Hate This World When You Are A Part Of It ..! :)